Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Blog post...ever

Hi! My name is Angelina Jolie. Not that Angelina Jolie, but I've been told that I resemble her. Anyway, I'm new to blogging and I guess I will say a bit about myself? I was homeschooled my entire life, and I've been to 37 countries. Besides traveling a lot, I primarily lived in Juneau , Alaska. It's actually not as cold there as you may think. Some blame global warming, but I blame the penguins.

Ok, that would be pretty cool(translation if you are from New England: "wicked") if that was my life. But it's not. I'm a college girl from the suburbs. Besides Quebec, Montreal and the showcase at Epcot, I've never been to a foreign country. I also went through public schooling, as so many of us do, and honestly, I like penguins.  Also I just looked it up: penguins are from Antarctica, not Alaska. Polar Bears are from Alaska. I always mix that up. But you know, now that I'm thinking about it, it makes sense. 

But, I digress. I am also an aspiring writer/English major extraordinare.  I often think that the Avenue Q song "What do you do with a BA in English?" was made for me.  I'm a huge Yankees fan and I just learned that I might be somewhat skilled in cooking...which is probably a good thing, being 100% Italian at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment